JMNYC Christmas Part I
This Christmas J and I were able to go home to the Midwest.
But not together (well sort of).
While I flew directly to MN, Jared hopped on a plane to Chicago where he met up with his parents. After spending a few days at their place the three drove up to Minneapolis.
This left me a couple of days to spend with my family. I was very pleased that my neice, Megan now six months old, did not find me to be a complete stranger. I guess spending every second I could with her last time I was home paid off.
I also spent most of Friday with my sister Kati. We shopped a little and toured the new townhouse she is renting. Then our wonderful brother Jeremy bought us dinner. After that we met up with some friends at a neighborhood bar.

(Kati, Me, Amy)
Saturday Jared and his parents arrived in Minneapolis where I whisked him away to dinner with our friends Katie and Jason. But before dinner Jared was able to meet their new son Tyler, now almost 4 mo.
Christmas Eve was spent with my family. The early afternoon was just the immediate family. Megan was content with just the packaging, but we spoiled her with presents anyway.
Then in the evening we were joined by my Dad's side of the family for our usual energetic festivities. Jared had a great time playing 'cup stack' with my cousins' kids and watching them play video games.
Christmas Day my parents and I drove up to Brainerd to visit my Grandpa Chuck. Then that evening I met up with Jared and his family.
To be continued...

1 Comments:
Why does Tyler look scared for his life in that picture Jared? I mean, he was happy when I tried to kid-nap him...... =0)
V
oh...sorry for the lack of commenting...I heard that you were sad that I have not been a good commentor lately.....
Post a Comment
<< Home