Jasper Schneider
If you've been wondering why posts have been lacking, we apologize but we've been really busy. And I have been delaying all other posts in anticipation of the very post you are reading now...
If you have not met him already (many of you have), I'd like to briefly introduce you to my best friend, Jasper Schneider. We've known each other since kindergarten, grew up 5 blocks from each other, and have never "gone our separate ways" as we have always remained great friends.


This November is a special time for Jasper as he is running for the North Dakota State House of Representatives to represent the people of District 21 in Fargo, ND. This district has many special meanings to many people, my family & others. I will sum it up with the fact that it is the district where I spent the first 18 years of my life, as it is for Jasper as well. Needless to say the place and the people are very much a part of who we are now (sorry if you don't like who I am, but if that's the case, then you can finally lay your curiosity about "how did Jared get like THAT?!" to rest and blame it on District 21).
I had the pleasure of working with Jasper this summer on a commercial for his campaign. Please feel free to check it out:
Quicktime:
http://twistfilm.com/quicktime
Of if you feel cool and hip you can watch it on You Tube (quality not
quite as good):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
No matter what your politics are, Jasper is one of the most honorable, patient, intelligent, and loyal people you will ever meet. There is no one I trust more than Jasper and I couldn't be more proud of him as a candidate and hopefully soon a representative of District 21 in the North Dakota Legislature.
For more information on Jasper and his campaign, please visit his website: www.jasperschneider.com.
He has a tough couple of weeks ahead of him. But has great support around him. Feel free to send him an email wishing him your support: jasper.schneider@gmail.com
Thanks
Jared
PS- I would have solicited you to contribute money to Jasper's campaign, however I am about to hit everyone up for money to contribute to the "Jared & Marni Need a Larger Apartment" Campaign...look for that email soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home