Thursday, September 14, 2006

Can the World Really Handle Another Katie Johnson?

I've been delaying a post for a few days in anticipation for some news...

Please welcome to world Tyler Jason LaMott:



Our friends Katie (formerly Johnson) and Jason LaMott are now the proud parents of a baby boy. Here are the kid's stats:

Tyler Jason LaMott
Born Sept 12, 2006
9:18am
7 lbs 3 oz
20 3/4 inches long



So this really begs the question, can the world handle another Katie Johnson? I started thinking about the events of yesterday morning and I did a bit of research. I took note of the time and found a couple of interesting notes about 9:18am CST on 9/12. For starters there was an earthquake in Malaysia (no casualties thankfully) that registered around 5.3. Then, in Costa Rica, Pacific side only, the power went out for about 45 minutes due to a "polar irregularity" as reported by Reuters. And then closer to home, suddenly on Sixth Avenue below my office, every cab on the street started honking at each other and the cabbies yelling incessantly, but see that's every day on Sixth Avenue, the weird part is that they were all yelling at each other...in English! Now I'm not going to make any assumptions. I'll let you draw your own conclusions. But needless to say...something was going on at 9:18am yesterday.

It is a good sign that their child was a boy. Perhaps there is hope that we'll have a new addition to the world that's more like dad, and less like the hellraiser that is mom.



Love you both. And congratulations.

J&M

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

you know....we were all wondering the same thing!!! Shawn asked me who he looked more like, and my response was, I dunno. He's too cute....which side is that from? The next question was "does he have the evil asian eye?"

He sure is a cutie!

Vicki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home