July 4th, 3rd. 2nd, 1st...
Though M had to work, we still had a nice long holiday weekend. It started with us both enjoying our day off on Saturday. We decided to do a little shopping and go for a little walk around Brooklyn. Here's the tallest building in Brooklyn, the Williamsburgh Savings Bank.

It was not casual shopping however. We were on a mission. M needed a yoga mat. I needed socks. And I badly needed shoes. Here are my new kicks...

It got pretty warm and I was wearing M out with all the walking, so we walked through the Carrol Gardens neighborhood in search of a smoothie. Despite M looking mad, they were good smoothies.

Then we walked up Smith street on our way home.

Sunday we relaxed and watched some movies. It was rainy and humid. Monday was a beautiful day however, and when M's workday ended at 2, I met up with her in Central Park and we enjoyed the day.

We celebrated July 4 on Roosevelt Island with some friends. We grilled burgers, avoided the brownies that had ants in them (someone left them on the ground uncovered) and waited for the show.


1 Comments:
Yes, yes I did.
Post a Comment
<< Home