Crockett & Tubbs...& Yeater
We had a beautiful weekend to look forward to, so M thought it would be nice to have a little date night. She offered to take me out for dinner, I said great, I'll get the movie afterward. So after work Friday, M met me at my office where I was finishing up a busy week of work. We decided we go to a Peruvian restaurant in the village: Lima'a Taste.

We had a little of time before our 8pm reservation, so we headed over to the Hudson River Park for a bit.

Our meal was wonderful. We had ceviche, a pitcher of Sangria, and some really good shredded chicken and seafood both in yellow pepper sauces.

We decided to walk off the great meal, and we headed up to Union Square where we had tickets to see Miami Vice. We were supposed to see it last weekend when it opened, but due to a little schedule mixup, we changed plans to this weekend. It was awesome! I've been waiting for a whole year for this movie to come out and it was worth it. All I know, is that some day I am going to buy a boat so I can drive to Havanna to get Mojito's. Awesome.
Needless to say, I wish I were part of the undercover squad...

Saturday was spent playing baseball for me. Took up pretty much my whole day. In the mean time, M had another volunteer gig at the Chealsea Rec Center to help teach computer tutorials. They ended up being a little overbooked, so M left early for lunch at the Shake Shack and a nap in Madison Square Park.
I was pretty beat up when I got some, so it was nice to relax, have dinner, and watch a little bit of Six Feet Under, Season 2 to wind down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home