Sunday, October 29, 2006

Poker Face

Last week, on somewhat short notice, I had to hop a plan to Minneapolis for work. We were shooting a fishing rod commercial, and we felt it necessary that I be there. I had to leave M for a couple days, which I felt bad about, but she understood.

Here's a look at what our set looked like:




Upon my return M and I met up after work on Thursday evening for a little poker tournament. Post production company in town was having a little party/poker tournament, so we met up with some of my coworkers and attended. I played pretty well, but sadly went out in the first round to my coworker Bradley. M on the other hand cleaned up at her table and avanced to the second round!

M has always had a good poker face. But in the end, her chips were widdled away at and she didn't make it into the third round.

It's been very windy here lately. Trees blowing over and power being lost. We haven't had any problems in our neighborhood, but often looks like a hurricane is near when looking out the windows.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Victoria said...

Hey Marni

I thought of you today as I ate lunch at a Korean Resturant...I almost got Kimcee Chigae (sp????) but it wasn't on the "lunch" menu!

Vicki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home