Monday, September 24, 2007

Motion Birthday

M had this weekend off from school (thank God - the old testement one - for Jewish holidays!) so we decided to get out of town for a few days. And quickly after deciding that...I couldn't take off time from work to make it happen, so back to a boring ole weekend in NYC.

I'd been pretty excited for a while now that Resident Evil 3 was coming out. We watched the first two on dvd and hit up the theater Saturday to see 3. In the end, it was entertaining...but not worth the wait. Oh well.

Otherwise our weekend was spent at a birthday gathering for my friend John...aka "Johnny Motion". We gathered at the Astoria Beer Garden.

There we met up with another friend George...

And had a great time being really badass...

On Sunday, M and I had a little shopping field trip on which to embark. We hit up the Port Authority Bus terminal and headed out to glorious Jersey Gardens. Quite possibly, Jersey Gardens is the most depressing large mall I have ever visited. Upon pulling outside its gates (doors) I thought we were making a stop at the local maximum security prison. We tried to take a picture of the mall, but the camera refused to waste it's own battery life on such a horrible scene.

Needless to say, we accomplished our task, and were happy to board the bus back to freedom.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

jared....your badass-ness is scary

but not the kind of scary you are thinking of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home