Monday, November 14, 2005

Slow Week

Not much to report this past week. My parents visit last weekend wore us out. We're still recovering from the hiking.

The weather has remained nice, although I hear it is to get rainy again soon. That's ok. It keeps us inside and relaxed. And not out spending all our money! Although I sense a Korean BBQ meal again in our near future (shhhh maybe I'll surprise M).

Tonight M had the day off and I came home to a really good chicken-cobb-salady-sort of-thing. So I offered to get us dessert. We went to a little bakery-desserty-sort-of-place and I got a litte chocolate mouse cup and M got a piece of chocolate cake. We hung out on the promenade and ate our dessert then headed home.



Had we realized we were in the type of city where major movie premieres happen, we probably would have gone and stood outside the red carpet at the Harry Potter NY premiere. But alas, instead we forgot. We do plan to attend the movie soon though as M is quite excited...right M?...she said "righty-o chief".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home