I am here. I am safe. I am tired...
Just to let you know, I am here, I am safe, and I am really tired. That being said, I do not have internet at home yet, so my posts have been...well...non existent. I can tell you that the apartment is going well so far. And the biggest excitement at this point was my trip to Ikea on the free shuttle bus where I ate swedish meatballs, bought a collapseable garbage can, and listened to a country cover band from Nashville playing in the cafe.

My favorite site to see so far...the rough and tough gang banger kids walking down the streets of Brooklyn...drinking a venti mint frappucinno from Star Bucks. I would have taken a picture, but I was too afraid they'd douce me in espresso and leave me for dead.
This is a great site for anyone who's interested:
http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home